The process of increasing sales via a definite strategic plan is known as marketing. There are two types, Business and consumer. The getbusinesstoday difference between the two types can be summarized as follows. In business marketing, the commodities are sold to an organization i.e. one business dealer sells his products to another business dealer. In business promotion, industries are buyers. Whereas in consumer marketing, the business dealer sells his products to the end users i.e. the buyer in consumer marketing is only a single person/family
Business marketing is also known as industrial marketing. The promotion in business promotion is more direct and usually does not involve media advertisements. The promotion is usually made through business newspapers, magazines etc.
Also, direct mails to the concerned buyer organizations are sent by the sellers.
Business to business marketing (B2B) was always behind business to consumer marketing (B2C). But, in the recent years, B2B marketing has been growing by leaps and bounds. The credit of this can be given to three revolutions:
1. Technological Revolution: With advancement of technology, the business organizations have come closer. Thus technological revolution gas a big hand in the growth of business marketing. Again Business promotion aims at more technological growth. In this way B2B marketing and technology have grown together by linking with each other.
2. Revolution in Entrepreneurship: More and more people started trying their hands in business promotion. This gave rise to tremendous increase in competition. Following Darwin’s theory that ‘only the fittest survive’, these competitors became more and more perfection demanding. They became aggressive and innovative in their business ways. Thus, due to the massive revolution in entrepreneurship, the over all bar of business marketing was raised.
3. There was a revolution in the market also. The demand increased and so as to satisfy them in the quickest and the best possible way, there was a change in the entire nature of business marketing.
4. The Internet: The Internet is the largest reason for the growth of business promotion. Big companies and industries got together with each other and made joint ventures to form aggressive power forces due to the Internet. They realized that instead of competing with each other, they would gain more profit by working together in co-ordination.
The Business Marketing Association (BMA) is one of the largest associations representing the B2B dealers.
Just like the usual marketing strategies, the B2B marketing also follows certain strategies. The 4Ps pf price, place, product and promotion are followed in B2B marketing. The promotion is usually not very aggressive as the dealer does not have to reach the consumer end mass. The branding of their products is the dearest to them. Their main aim is to increase their shareholder value in the market. Development of the business and making a firm position is also one of the strategies for consistent and steady business.
Online business marketing continues to change along with the continuous changes associated with the internet. Any business today should be exploring internet sales to help grow company revenue. Online business marketing was once just thought of in terms of additional advertising. An online marketing system that consisted of classified ads or PPC (pay per click) campaigns. Internet sales have moved far beyond straight paid advertising with online business marketing today.
When you stop to take in all the network marketing avenues available in online business today, there are numerous referral sources you should be applying in your marketing methods to generate new business leads. If you’re a business owner and you do not have a presence online, you should be educating yourself on what internet business marketing you should be doing. Internet sales are an extension of income for any business and certainly it’s created great opportunities for many home based business entrepreneurs.
Why learn and implement an online marketing system?
There are many internet marketing tips and new business lead education materials available for online based business. Many internet sales can be generated from using free or low cost marketing methods today. Now, not everything is free but the web is full of free information and resources. When you consider internet business marketing is a lead generating system working 24 hours/7 days a week, you should understand the impact of internet sales associated with that type of marketing can produce.
An online marketing system today consists of marketing strategies from traditional offline and new concept online marketing methods. Here is a partial list of methods available for your internet business marketing that will produce new business leads daily:
- Joint Ventures
- Postcard Mailings
- Magalogs (Catalogs That Look Like Magazines)
- Direct Mail
- Spots In Other People’s Catalogs
- Press Releases (Online And Offline
- Newspaper Classifieds
- Speaking At Seminars
- Writing Articles (Online And Off) (Many free internet business marketing sites)
- Inserts In Newspapers, Magazines Or Mail-Order Shipments (This Is Called “Insert Media”)
- Viral Marketing
- Social Marketing (great free resource for internet marketing tips)
- Linking Strategies
- Free Search Engine Listings
- Online Videos (very popular for internet sales growth)
- And the list goes on…
Internet Attraction Marketing – Teach yourself the methods and techniques in How To Attract Clients and Prospects to YOU
Taking the time to educate yourself on how these and other marketing strategies will improve your internet sales. Remember to research for helpful internet marketing tips, many you can utilize for free or low cost. Implement them into your internet marketing system and track you new business leads and sales growth. Concentrate your efforts on the strategies producing the highest internet sales or leads. Make adjustments to your online marketing system as needed and enjoy your online based business growth.
Mike Sweeney utilizes online marketing strategies to generate internet sales growth for both online and offline businesses. The Renegade Network Marketer [http://www.myonlinemarketingguide.com] and Internet Attraction Marketing [http://marketingmergenetwork.com] have proven to bring great results in online marketing. My wish is others will find success through my help or by taking advantage of the Renegade Systems and other marketing materials on the net. Education and making effort to apply online marketing tips are key to your success. Thank you goes out to all of those who I’ve had the pleasure of helping. There is no greater success and appreciation than hearing your stories.